Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Update Catch Up!

Oh my!  Has it really been 6 months since I last blogged!?!  Life I tell ya.  Well, to catch you all up, here is a quick recap of Summer to early Fall events...

We had a fun time in Destin Florida in early June with my whole family...

Celebrating the 4th of July...

Fun times at Magic Waters...

Matthew's 1st Day of Kindergarten!!!

Here he is getting on the bus...sniff, sniff...

Matthew also lost his first tooth the first week of school!

We took a quick family get-away to the Indiana Dunes in early September...

In late September, we flew to GA to surprise my Father for his 70th birthday!


The following weekend at the beginning of October, we surprised my Grandmother with a 90th birhday celebration in IN!

I also turned 39 at the end of October (we are not thinking about next years birthday, haha).  Chris surprised me with a wonderful dinner out and ticket to see "Hello Dolly" at the Coronado Theather...

No comments: