Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cookie Exchange

More Pre-Christmas fun, the annual Cookie Exchange!  My friend Pearl host a fabulous cookie exchange each year, and each participant is required to bring 8 dozen cookies.  Yep, you read that right EIGHT dozen cookies!  It really isn't that bad since most recipes make several dozen, but if you as indecisive as me, you end up making 4 different cookies.  And yes, I had a hard time narrowing it down to those 4.  Thank you Pinterest for all the good ideas!  I also won a prize this year for the first time with one of my cookies..."Most Prettiest" for the white-chocolate cherry shortbread cookies!

Cookies!

Cookie #1:  Eggnog Truffles

Cookie #2:  White-Chocolate Cherry Shortbread (Winner!)

Cookie #3:  Candy Cane Biscotti

Cookie #4:  Triple Ginger Cookies

More views of the table...there were even some on the counter behind me in the kitchen!

Christmas cookie heaven!

No comments: