Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jacob's 2nd "Sock Monkey" Birthday Party!

Our sweet little T-day baby is 2!  I am still finding it hard to believe.  These past two years have gone by so fast.  Jacob has brought so much joy to your lives.  We are thankful to God everyday for his life, and for blessing us with him.

Here are some decorations I did for his party.  I love that I am reusing most of the stuff I used for Matthew's 2nd birthday party.  Makes planning J's parties so much easier!

The totally awesome cake by my friend Kynda of Cake Whimsy by Kynda Lynn...

Close up of monkey... :)

The cake was made to match the invites...

Cute matching water bottle labels as well...

How adorable are the back's of the labels?!? ;)

Jacob and I...

Chris and Jacob...

I took this exact picture of Matthew holding the balloons on his 2nd birthday...

I reused the banner I made for Matthew's party as well.  Didn't have the heart to paint over his name, so I just printed out Jacob's name and taped over it!

Ready to party!

Jacob with some of his cousins...

Family pic...

Opening gifts...

Having the yummy cake!

The cake was to die for!  Banana cake with both fluffer nutter and banana cream filling, with butter cream frosting!

Singing "Happy Birthday"...

No comments: