Saturday, December 24, 2011

Teacher Gifts

I have now entered the era of "teacher gifts".  Matthew and I (well really me!) had so much fun making his teachers their gifts this year.  He has too wonderful teachers in his room.  Mrs. Hanna and her assistant Mrs. Domberg are just the best!  I really wanted to make something fun for them.  Here is what we did:

Peppermint Stick Cocoa... (I made a few extra for some family gifts...)

Here is a link to the recipe...

Also these cute "personal" hand sanitizers!  Thanks to my friend Elaine who helped with the transparency paper printing!!

Here is a link to the tutorial on these...

I also made some homemade "snowflake" marshmallows to go with the cocoa mix!

Here is a link for this recipe...

All wrapped up and ready to give...

I even found a great deal on some cute "peppermint" candy mugs...

Matthew was so happy to give Mrs. Hanna and Mrs. Domberg their gifts!

Pin It

No comments: