Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas In GA

We had a super great time celebrating Christmas with my family in GA earlier this month.  It was a whirlwind trip, but the family time was priceless.  As usually we had fun cooking great food, went fly fishing (Chris and I), and the kids loved playing outdoors in December!  My brother's family came up for a long day and a half to celebrate, and the cousins had a ball together.  Can't wait to go back!

Grammy and Papaw with their grand kiddos...

Proof I went fishing!

2 lb. trout!

Sweet Haylie giving Jacob a bottle...

Crazy "twin" cousins, Matthew and Hope!

I LOVE cooking in my parents kitchen...

Yummy dinner of grilled filet steaks, roasted garlic-ranch mashed potatoes, and a spinach salad with apples and candied pecans...

Ready to feast...

Playing the "bell" gift...

No comments: