Sunday, July 24, 2011

Southern Indiana Visit

We finally made it down to Southern Indiana a couple weeks ago to visit my family there, especially my Grandmother, who hadn't met Jacob yet!  We love going to the "farm", and hanging out with everyone.  Of course, it had to be at the beginning of this wild heat wave the Midwest has been having, but Chris and Matthew were able to catch some nice looking fish in the pond out back of my Aunt and Uncle's house.  It was a great time, and we hope to make it back for Thanksgiving!

My Grandmother meeting Jacob for the first time...


Matthew and "Grandma-Great"!

Chris giving Matthew fishing pointers...

My little fisherman!

Kiss the fish, Year Number 2...

What a catch!

Farmer Matthew...

Cute video of Jacob laughing with his cousin Kayla...


A sweet picture of Jacob and his "Grandma-Great"...

No comments: