Friday, December 18, 2009

Gingerbread "Family" Cookies

We had fun last night and this morning as a family baking and decorating some gingerbread cookies. It was Matthew's first time actually helping with the process. I think he had the most fun just eating the dough! Here he is in the cute apron I made at MOPS a few week ago, and this year we are going with pre-made dough...that's just how I "roll" this year...no pun intended. Next year I can't wait to try my friend Elaine's recipe for gingerbread cookies.



Yeah, there were a few "casualties" along the way... Look at the nice little "family" of gingerbread people. So cute!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I don't think I've seen the pre-made gingerbread dough in our store! I want to try Elaine's recipe, but this will be my back up plan if I can find it:)