Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tulips


Checking out the pretty flowers...

These are from last year...:o)

What a difference a year makes! Here is Matthew posing by the Tulips this year. (I can see that I have some yard work to do by looking at these pics!) The last two pictures are from last year. I friend had put her boy (same age as Matthew) , in a cute basket and took some really sweet pictures out by their tulips. I had the bright idea to try it myself...ha. The end result was so hilarious, Chris and I haven't cried that hard from laughing since. First, the basket was to small I put him in. Then he just laid back and closed his eyes since he didn't like the sun. There he was, a little over 2 months old, sprawled out in a small basket, in the sun, all to get some "cute" pics in front of the tulips. He may get me for those pics someday...

1 comment:

Laura said...

oh my gosh ... that is hysterical!!
If only the basket was bigger, it would've been perfect!!