Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pork Lettuce Wraps

Matthew enjoying his mini lettuce wrap sans the almonds...

This recipe is so simple and easy, yet soooo good! Thanks Carla for a great recipe. We all enjoyed them.

Pork Lettuce Wraps

1 pork roast, cook in a crock pot on low for 7 hrs. (I added 1/4 cup of water)
Teriyaki sauce (I used Kikkoman roasted-garlic teriyaki)
Boston or bib lettuce
Chopped green onions
Chopped cilantro
Shredded raw carrot
Toasted sliced almonds

Shred the cooked pork and add the teriyaki sauce to taste. Place pork in lettuce "cups", and add the various toppings.

Enjoy!


Pin It

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I made these last night! We used wraps instead of lettuce cups, though. Sooo good! Dan's already requested a repeat soon! Thanks for sharing the recipe...

Andrew, Arianna, Liam, and Asher said...

Sounds really good! We'll have to try it. Can you send me your recipe for cumumber sandwhiches? I think I am going to make them for the nursery team leaders meeting on the 13th. If you have any other yummy ideas for snacks for the morning (10ish), could you send those too?